Gráficos y análisis del Lemming

lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010

POMO, a case study

Desde The Pragmatic Capitalism...

" (...) I’ll be honest with the reader.  When I ran this data I was really hoping that I would find evidence showing that the POMO’s have no impact on market direction.  The conclusion is unsettling for obvious reasons.  And while this might be nothing more than a case of datamining the evidence is convincing that the Federal Reserve is helping to boost equity prices without creating an equally positive change in SUSTAINABLE economic growth.  I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but when I’ve got the Manager of the System Open Market Account for the Federal Open Market Committee telling me that he wants to keep “prices higher than they otherwise would be” combined with this evidence it makes it very hard to believe that the Fed isn’t attempting to outdo Bernie Madoff".

La lectura completa en el enlace

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario